Thursday, January 1, 2015

Greek Chicken & Vegetable Ragout

I made this one before the new year but the meals are lasting me a few days in, so here we go...

http://www.pinterest.com/pin/210121138840551332/

This was a nice and easy recipe to make. I had some chicken thighs in the freezer so I went with it. The only modifications I made were that I had bone-in thighs and I used lemon flavored wine instead of regular wine and lemon juice. I don't know that it made much of a difference in the end taste. Just be careful when reheating this as the potatoes got a lot hotter than everything else and I ended up burning my mouth. Here is a photo of my results:


Just make sure you have plenty of dill. I didn't take a look at the quantity needed (1/3 cup is quite a lot) and was fortunate to have enough on hand. Give this one a go. It's good!! Great meal to warm you in the Winter months.

No comments:

Post a Comment